Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Deleted

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
peony29
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by peony29 » February 3, 2008, 8:26 am

None
Last edited by peony29 on April 18, 2008, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » February 4, 2008, 5:37 am

A very 'real' man
luv luv luv

Mammy x x x

peony29
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by peony29 » February 4, 2008, 7:07 am

Hi Mammy,

I know it sounds funny right? But I wrote this poem about two close male friends, I had at the time. They both were dealing with totally different issues, but they both were struggling with showing their emotions and appearing vunerable. So I wrote that poem for them. Thanks for reading and commenting!!! Have a great day!

Peony29

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » February 4, 2008, 7:21 am

Hi Peony

It doesn't sound funny at all! :)

I think you captured the turmoil they were going through really well.
I felt it!
Well done

Mammy x

summerrain
Beautiful Soul

Post by summerrain » February 4, 2008, 9:41 am

i completely agree with mammy to the fullest. you are a real man, & i dont think you could hide it even if you tried. :D great poem, welcome & thank you for sharing your work!!
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » February 4, 2008, 10:36 am

What a great write, very powerful, heartfelt. Those are the best.

Welcome to you and thanks for posting.

Holly :)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

peony29
Fellow Traveler

Post by peony29 » February 5, 2008, 2:36 am

Hi Holly,

It is very nice to meet you. Thanks so much for commenting on my poetry it means alot! Hope you have a wonderful day,

Peony29

Post Reply < PreviousNext >