Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

There is too much pain.

It's customary for great spirits to leave behind a small prayer when they visit Inspiration Peak. We invite you to join in this tradition.
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » April 17, 2007, 11:04 pm

Dear God, There is too much pain crying in this world tonight. Virginia mourns the traumatic loss at Virginia Tech of 33 people. Canada mourns the loss of soldiers in Afghanistan, USA the loss of their soldiers in Iraq/ Afghanistan, Afghanistan and Iraq mourn daily... in fact.... each nation and almost every town has someone(s) weeping in the dark of night.... frightened... overwrought... helpless and hopeless... But still... over all that has been allowed in this world given to our free will of 'choice' for a short time... You are Supreme... You encourage love, understanding, peace, reconciliation and wholeness that comes from the gracious gift of truth. The promise remains ... one day... one day every tear will be wiped away. No matter what nation we come from... no matter our beliefs... our beginning of existence and our eternal extent will be known. What a surprise that will be for every single one of us! hmmmm but tonight there is too much pain crying in this world... as You listen with great compassion and encompass each one with comforting that is closer than skin... May Your mercy bring ending to the madness that has brought about such hideous hatred between strangers. We all came from the same One Source... we can dispute this and that and other things... but there is only one beginning for us all... and we need so much to go back to the beginning of all things... and rewrite our hearts... one by one for the sake of each other and the love we each deserve from one another... we keep trying God... please may we be a difference in our collective outcry... may our commitment be a chant of Love blanketing this earth in a much needed awareness.
Amen

Love Lion~*SadnessInThisMadness
BeBold&UpholdTheLightOfLoveInYourHeartPaw :( luv
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » April 17, 2007, 11:37 pm

Once again dear Lion~*, you've spoken what so many of us are feeling, and all I can add is a very humble 'amen.'

~ Ron

frieda
Good Friend

Post by frieda » April 18, 2007, 1:34 am

Dear Lion~*, you are so right and remember this Kabbala teaching too:

The falls of our life provide us with the energy to propel ourselves to a higher level.

Sparky
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sparky » April 18, 2007, 2:38 pm

AMEN to your heartfelt prayer, ((((Lion)))) luv

Barbie
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.

~ Helen Keller

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » April 19, 2007, 11:55 am

The Love in the world and beyond can hold it all. luv luv luv :)

Love,
Christine
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » April 24, 2007, 12:23 am

This prayer is so very beautiful dear Lion~*,

The words of an awakened heart,

I add my humble Amen,

May love turn our dischord into harmony,

Maithri.
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

larastheme
Fellow Traveler

Post by larastheme » April 25, 2007, 3:52 am

Ameen to your beautiful prayer dear Lion.

And may the collective prayers and consciousness during this sad time and all other times serve as a beacon of light, love and hope.

" Wherever there is a ruin, there is hope for treasure"
( Mevlana Rumi )
Where You Are Right Now God Circled On A Map For You ( Hafiz )

summerrain
Beautiful Soul

Post by summerrain » April 25, 2007, 9:36 pm

Dearest Lion,

God bless you. For your prayers and your heartfelt compassion. Thank you for saying all the words we all have felt,grieved, loved, and weeped for. thank you again
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » May 3, 2007, 8:36 am

Dear ((((Ron, Frieda, Barbie, Christine, Maithri, Larastheme and summerrain))))) It is a powerful thing to be surrounded with like-minded hearts as we voice our AMEN for Love's sake in unison that echoes and rises with sweet incense to listening Ears! luv

Love Lion~*InReverencePaw

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » June 18, 2007, 2:23 am

This brings tears to my eyes tonight dear friend. Thank you once again,

Lord of love, soothe the pain in every aching heart,

with love,

Maithri.
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Post Reply < PreviousNext >