lll

Good Will Hunting

All Forums -> Inspirational Movies ->  Good Will Hunting

travish
Good Friend

Now Reading: School stuff

Posted: October 18, 2008, 4:28 pm

I just posted about this movie at my blog and thought I'd add it here as well. Good Will Hunting is a phenomenal movie. I caution those who dislike strong profanity to look for an edited version.
The movie follows Will Hunting from being a janitor at an Ivy League school to showing himself as a mathematical genius capable of almost anything.
For me, this movie brought up the question, what would you do if you could do anything? And then as a follow-up question, what is stopping you from doing that? We are all capable of amazing things and of attaining our desires, so why don't we? And no excuses will work.

Help me inspire the world. Visit my blog at:
http://thehumanpotentialproject.blogspot.com/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Now Reading: The Soul of Capitalism - William Greider

Posted: October 18, 2008, 9:17 pm

This has always been one of my favorites Travish... I'm certainly no mathematical genius but I can relate to the main character who uses his ability to rationalize in a way that can sometimes prevent him from stepping outside of his comfort zone. This movie helped me to realize what I was doing and make the necessary corrections. ;-)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote

carlarama
Fellow Traveler

Posted: May 23, 2013, 4:08 pm

I love this movie. It really does raise some great questions about the things that we allow to hold us back.

Inspirational Quotes - Motivational Quotes - Love Quotes

Jump to: