Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Inspiration Cafe & us

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
yahu!
Good Friend

Post by yahu! » February 28, 2007, 12:45 am

Inspiration.. when you're enthused to do something that is beyond ordinary.
Cafe.. where an intimate conversation becomes casual and normal.

People who ponder or meditate can articulate their emotions and somehow need no one to motivate them because they themselves serve as inspiration to others but exception would be when indifference gets over them because they either start giving up or giving in to something which contradicts their mission as when the world gets too cruel, unfair and simply when they feel there is too much unbelief to their own values and virtues which they learned at such an early age that they possibly later on realize that outside factors are a bit overwhelming and overbearing that we cannot blame them for getting tired although in all probability their faith remains but maybe now simply chose to hid itself and sought to obtain deeper answers to its new questions that way that it will emerge refined and better defined to respond to life's ever changing moods but again, people who inspire like all of you here either had a previous obstacle that you had overcome and survived or had witnessed others who exemplified what determination is all about and therefore are convinced that indeed inspiration is all about belief in ourselves, in each other and in God who created and gave us all its common elements- that of faith, hope and love. Thanks.

Btw, sorry for one long paragraph. maybe i'm just inspired.

With all my heart,

Yahu.
There 's no place like Inspiration Peak, my home.

Ames0325
Good Friend

Post by Ames0325 » February 28, 2007, 8:37 am

People who ponder or meditate can articulate their emotions and somehow need no one to motivate them because they themselves serve as inspiration to others but exception would be when indifference gets over them because they either start giving up or giving in to something which contradicts their mission as when the world gets too cruel, unfair and simply when they feel there is too much unbelief to their own values and virtues which they learned at such an early age that they possibly later on realize that outside factors are a bit overwhelming and overbearing that we cannot blame them for getting tired although in all probability their faith remains but maybe now simply chose to hid itself and sought to obtain deeper answers to its new questions that way that it will emerge refined and better defined to respond to life's ever changing moods but again, people who inspire like all of you here either had a previous obstacle that you had overcome and survived or had witnessed others who exemplified what determination is all about and therefore are convinced that indeed inspiration is all about belief in ourselves, in each other and in God who created and gave us all its common elements- that of faith, hope and love.
Not just a long paragraph but a rather long sentance:D. I think we all get that way when we are thinking fast though.

This is absolutely true and I think that is why we gather at places like the Peak so when we are tired of being inspiring, when we don't fell like we have anything else to give we can draw on the strength and inspiration of the many great spirits who gather here.

Love,
Amy

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » February 28, 2007, 1:19 pm

Yahu!

It may have been a long paragraph, but I believe so much is very true. However, I don't know that I am tired. The obstacles you spoke of those were tiring. I come here becuase so many people have not the faith nor the courage to overcome those obstacle. I come here because I see that many have.

I happened upon this site by chance. But there are many here who write and think so beautifully. It is to me like walking in a cool summer sprinkle across a field of poppies, gazing at the double rainbow that has drawn me out. It is refreshing. They are prophets and seers of the future. They are those who have experienced life in away many can not achieve and by instinct, by inspiration write so eloquently as to draw the minds of others to a higher level. They read, they search and they share. This is a beautiful place to be.

Pollie
The Past: Our cradle, not our prison; there is danger as well as appeal in its glamour. The past is for inspiration, not imitation, for continuation, not repetition.
Israel Zangwill
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

yahu!
Good Friend

Post by yahu! » February 28, 2007, 3:10 pm

Thanks again Amy & Pollie. The wisdom of all creatures here are that of angels, including you two. Let us seek wisdom at all opportunities, faith in face of committments, self-discipline in attaining self-mastery ever allowing the Great Master do his part in all of this.

Don't try to cast all the blues away in your life, you won't be able to see the perfect rainbow.

Love,

Yahu.

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » February 28, 2007, 4:53 pm

Don't try to cast all the blues away in your life, you won't be able to see the perfect rainbow.

Love this one!

Thanks and love,

Christine :) :p
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

frieda
Good Friend

Post by frieda » March 1, 2007, 10:47 am

Christine,
That is such a great quote. I instinctively felt that way. I never liked life without any blues, I welcome them because at the end I always felt that I grow because of those blues...

Can I use that in my blog?
Frieda
www.racket-free.blogspot.com

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » March 1, 2007, 11:29 am

Hi Frieda,

It is not mine. Yahu posted it above. I think it is beautiful too!

Love,

Christine :)
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

yahu!
Good Friend

Post by yahu! » March 2, 2007, 1:51 am

frieda wrote:Christine,
That is such a great quote. I instinctively felt that way. I never liked life without any blues, I welcome them because at the end I always felt that I grow because of those blues...

Can I use that in my blog?
Frieda
www.racket-free.blogspot.com

Go ahead Frieda. Thanks for truly appreciating the thought.
Thanks too Christine.
I began using that quote after i suffered defeats in my own struggles in this life but i do not abandon the tiny seed of faith in my heart, it's all my hope and am happy to realize that it is in fact inexhaustible. Despite the disappointments, i know that God is simply preparing the best time for my appointment with success. The task ahead is great, and sometimes, the mere thought of it overwhelms me, creating doubts, and even paralyzing my zeal yet i will, i know, i can, be the lawyer for His justice.

With humility,

Yahu.

frieda
Good Friend

Post by frieda » March 2, 2007, 10:44 am

thanks Yahu, I will post it this weekend.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » March 2, 2007, 5:02 pm

Yahu!, Would you mind posting your great thought in our quote section? It will be easier for more to see it and it really is worth as many as possible to read! :)

Lion~*BluesBringColorfulHuesPaw ;)
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >