Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Ordinary Miracle, Sarah McLachlan

Tell us about the music that inspires you!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brooke
Beautiful Soul

Post by brooke » August 8, 2008, 10:42 am

It’s not that usual when everything is beautiful
It’s just another ordinary miracle today

The sky knows when its time to snow
You don’t need to teach a seed to grow

Life is like a gift they say
Wrapped up for you everyday

Open up and find a way
To give some of your own

Isn’t it remarkable? Like every time a raindrop falls

Birds in winter have their fling
And always make it home by spring

When you wake up everyday Please don’t throw your dreams away
Hold them close to your heart
Cause we are all a part
Of the ordinary miracle

Ordinary miracle
Do you want to see a miracle?

Its seems so exceptional
Things just work out after all

The sun comes up and shines so bright
It disappears again at night

For debate class earlier this year i had to put together a selection of poetry and prose based on a common topic, when i heard this song on a commercial i looked it up, as i read the lyrics i knew what my theme would be. The collection was about Life's simple gifts, this piece was the introduction. Every time that feeling of unnecessary want creeps up, or when i find myself looking at the world in gray, i read this.
"Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you know how to respond to each one"-Colossians 4:6

travish
Good Friend

Post by travish » September 17, 2008, 6:39 pm

Thanks for sharing this song. I loved it because it reminds of the miracles that happen every single minute of every day. We are so busy that we don't see the divine there is surrounding us.
Help me inspire the world. Visit my blog at:
http://thehumanpotentialproject.blogspot.com/

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable