Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Inhale/Exhale

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » September 28, 2008, 9:43 am

***Author Notes*** The horrible grammatical errors are there on purpose as I thought they fitted the poem. Also, I don't really know where it came from, but it's been sitting inside me for a long time, and there's such a wonderful feeling of relief now that it's out.:)

Inhale these toxic whims,
burning my dreams
leaving only ashes
where my heart used to be.
But I don't mind,
'Coz the rain is gonna come
my hopes I'm gonna find
and the tapestry will be done.
Exhale these faithless words,
casting doubt away
leaving behind dellusion
where the dreams used to be.
But I don't care
'Coz soon the sun will rise
I'll remember how to dare
and cast aside your threads 'n lies.
Inhale your poison promises
scorching holes inside my skin
leaving scars upon my soul
and lesions to fray my sanity.
But baby it's all good
'Coz soon I won't be here
and you're gonna wish you could
give up the world to keep me near.
Exhale this twisted fantasy
of you, and me, and them
I got no patience left for it
and the faded pages crumble.
So say bye, baby bye
'Coz it's time for us to die
our souls say it's time to leave
we've got new passions now to weave
and in the greying of the day
there's just nothing left to say.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » September 29, 2008, 12:46 am

And the phoenix rises,

The little flowers bloom,

And love
and luck

remain untouched by the fire...

Your words are perfect, as always.

Thank you my friend, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

sam
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by sam » September 29, 2008, 6:39 am

glorious poem, enjoyed thsi very much

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » September 30, 2008, 5:41 am

Oh my, such sweet sorrow.
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » September 30, 2008, 8:59 am

Dear Luck, your words are passionately pointing into the direction of faith in yourself, in the future, in Universe working for your highest good.

A powerful write. You stand tall upon the debris of the past, ready to move on with new energy.

It's very well done!

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul

Post by Luckintheshadows » September 30, 2008, 9:07 am

luv ***hugs*** Thank you all for your wonderful comments! :)

Blessings,

Luck.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

Post Reply < PreviousNext >