Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Temptation (haiku)

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » July 16, 2009, 1:50 am

Love words sprout on lips

tempting scent of wildflowers

make for a spiced kiss

nia
Beautiful Soul

Post by nia » July 16, 2009, 4:28 am

I love haiku poetry. You did great one, so nicely expressed. Thank you dear Margherita, love, nia
"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." Dalai Lama
http://knitting-diary-of-nia.blogspot.com/
http://blue-silence-of-nia.blogspot.com

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » July 16, 2009, 6:26 am

M: Well done, spiced and sparked kisses I would imagine. Am home after 2 weeks of watercolor painting. Will get camera and put them on my myspace page this week and also will ship Mizar your way later this week. Peace and love, Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

shortsleeves
Beautiful Soul

Post by shortsleeves » July 16, 2009, 7:49 am

Love words and spicy kisses and the tempting scent of wildflowers create an immortal image of unity.
Beautiful work.
Love,
Hal
Hal

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » July 16, 2009, 4:58 pm

Dear (((((Margherita))))))

Supurrrrb...simply beautiful....I love it!!!!

mega thanx for sharing!!!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » July 21, 2009, 4:42 am

How enveloping and entrancing.
Less is so very often more than we can imagine, it is the bounty of resource, expressed with love.
Love, joy, and blessings,

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » July 21, 2009, 6:15 am

Dear nia, dear Fred, dear Hal, dear ladybird and dear Zane, thank you so much for your most kind and generous comments. You warmed my heart.

Love and joy.
Margherita :)

ps thank you so much dear Fred, looking forward to receiving your wonderful, spectacular portrait of my cat Mizar. I so love your aquarelles.
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » July 21, 2009, 6:22 am

M: Posted a large sample of newest watercolors (aquarelles) on my myspace.com/fredcowie page under pics and then under July Nevada 09 folder........variety, flowers, animals, landscapes, and, of course, Mizar! Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » August 2, 2009, 9:40 am

You are amazing my dear Mar!
Love
Virginia

lupinelinda
Beautiful Soul

Post by lupinelinda » August 2, 2009, 3:10 pm

Oh dear Friend, this is lovely...I can taste the kisses! Love haiku. It really challenges us to create "simply."

Much love, L

Post Reply < PreviousNext >