Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What kind of coffee...

This is an open forum - a friendly place to meet other great spirits and discuss whatever's on your mind.
Space
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Space » October 1, 2009, 5:56 pm

Psssttttt ... shhhhhhhhhh

;b
:cool:
:0:

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 1, 2009, 10:50 pm

Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 2, 2009, 2:32 pm

That is absolutely hilarious!!!

I love Coffee!!!

I love Garfield!!

And I'm realling beginning to get seriously hooked to this forum, you guys...

Keep up the good work! *solute*

*wink*
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 3, 2009, 3:23 pm

Another coffee and garfield for ya schmetterling!
...in my case tho' its betty boop slipper boots instead of bunnies ;)

love from a blissed (drinking coffee)
ladybird luv

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » October 3, 2009, 5:37 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA ....
My cats (two, a black girl first and a white little man an year later) love caffee in bed on Sunday! ...
TGarfield´s idol ... and with coffee? the MUST of the season!
:D:
Love
Virginia

schmetterling7
Good Friend

Post by schmetterling7 » October 4, 2009, 4:10 am

This is seriously fun!!

A very good Sunday to you girls! ^_*

Last Monday, I went to Vienna for a day and I was sitting in this cafe enjoying a cup of coffee and guess who I was thinking about???

YOU GUYS, of course!

And since I had the time and I felt 'inspired'... I wrote a little 'poem' for you guys...

Coffee, coffee
The aroma it gives
Full of content and surprise
It is indeed a wonder

Coffee, coffee
We share our laughter
And hugs and tears
Indeed it's a comfort!

Coffee, coffee
May it always bestow
A light and comfort
To all the drinkers!

*raising my coffee cup to click with you guys!!*

Hmmm... the next time I go shopping, I think I want to buy a Garfied coffee cup... *wink*

Have a lovely weekend ahead, ladies *or gentlemen if there are any who reads this forum...*!!!!

Warmest regards,
Schmetterling
There is hope in everything, even in the tears that we cry. It's a sense of letting go and believing that all would be alright.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 4, 2009, 3:26 pm

Coffeelicious poem schmetterling!

I too think of you all as I sip my coffee...and a garfield coffee cup would be mega cool!

Its Monday here in NZ as I write this and I have had two cups of coffee already this morning...just instant....wish it was a mochachinno from a cafe ;)

and I am listening to this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GiCwmgrYNQ

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 8, 2009, 3:46 pm

to all you coffee, tea, chocolate, chai drinkers!

love from a blissed
ladybird luv

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » October 8, 2009, 4:23 pm

Wow, such lovely new entries here ... it isn't exactly coffee time here, being 1.22 am!!! But I so enjoyed being here a while with you.

Enjoy your new day, dear ladybird. Such a sweet coffee companion you have here in your cup! :)

Love to all.
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Celtic Warrior
Good Friend

Post by Celtic Warrior » October 8, 2009, 10:33 pm

All this coffee and fun! What a great table! May I join? I make a mean Irish Coffee? Anyone? :p

This guy walks into a coffee shop and asks the waitress: "How much is the coffee?" "Coffee is three dollars the waitress said". "How much is a refill?" the man asked. "Free"!!!!! said the waitress. "Then I'll take a refill"!!!!!.
:D: :D :D: :D

Post Reply < PreviousNext >