Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Love For Angel

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
STAReye
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by STAReye » March 30, 2010, 8:57 pm

I found her pulsating
in my heart in tandem
to the rhythm of my heart-beat,
bouncing up and down
with illimitable joy;
and sometimes in silent glee,
like a fetus
in a mother’s womb,
she would hold her breath
only to keep me from dancing
off my painted toes:
oft times as I travelled this road,
I pondered of her existence
like the wind whispering among
the old oak trees
that measured the stoned path
on my way back home;
and yesterday when I made
this trek without a freckle
of thought for distance or time
on my way back home,
she bounced into the palm
of my wandering mind :
for me to see the visual,
without a sliver of the virtual:
this love for Angel I found ...
reeking of happiness like a treasure
deep in the ocean of my heart;
every meowing sound she made
was like music in the distance,
on my way back home.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » March 31, 2010, 1:25 pm

Delightful, dear Leonard. Love this much and know of such heartbeat in unison. My Zelda knows too.

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

STAReye
Beautiful Soul

Post by STAReye » March 31, 2010, 9:36 pm

Thanks Margherita. Appreciate your comment. Angel is certainly a cute companion.

Blessings.
Leonard

nia
Beautiful Soul

Post by nia » April 14, 2010, 1:04 am

I think you translated all our hearts dear Leonard, this was so beautiful, you expressed so nicely, My Princess and I, we are greeting you both, Thank you,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia
"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." Dalai Lama
http://knitting-diary-of-nia.blogspot.com/
http://blue-silence-of-nia.blogspot.com

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » April 18, 2010, 3:19 pm

Leonard,
Like the many cats in my life would agree with me, there is no love greater than a cherished pet (whether it be cat, dog, bird, etc.) can give.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

STAReye
Beautiful Soul

Post by STAReye » April 18, 2010, 8:07 pm

Thank you very much, nia & ~Davidf. It is good to know each of us has a pet in our lives.
Blessings.
Leonard

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » April 19, 2010, 9:52 am

My wee companion pup is much smaller than a cat... she is the most faithful little life! Like an extra tiny shadow that curls up in my arms and understands beyond any human empathy the things that churn within my soul. Your poem is truly spot on and beautiful!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

STAReye
Beautiful Soul

Post by STAReye » April 20, 2010, 6:40 pm

Thank you. Keep enjoying your 'wee companion' .

Blessings.

Leonard

summerrain
Beautiful Soul

Post by summerrain » May 1, 2010, 12:13 pm

Oooh how delightful!!! I havent read anything as enjoyable as this in quite some time!! It brings as much joy as when our feline creatures cuddle in our lap.. ;) I do miss my babies, and this makes me want to adopt another soon to bring the joy that I have missed for quite some time!!! Thank you! :^

~~~summerrain~~~
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

STAReye
Beautiful Soul

Post by STAReye » May 2, 2010, 9:51 pm

I'm happy to know you've have enjoyed this read. There is always felicity in a feline touch......meoooooowww !!
Blessings.
Leonard

Post Reply < PreviousNext >