These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Inspiration Peak Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Respect each other. When posting a new topic or replying to a post please remember that your words will be read by people of all ages, religions and cultural backgrounds. We want the Peak to be a comfortable place for all of our fellow travelers.
- Share with each other. We love it when you share your poems and stories... that's the whole point! All we ask is that you don't monopolize the forum and post 500 short stories in one night! Two or three a week is just about perfect.
- Be original! Please do not post material that may have been written by someone else unless it's in the public domain. If you're not sure, better not to post it.
- Apples and oranges. If everyone is talking about apples and you want to talk about oranges please start a new topic. This way we don't upset the apple-lovers!
- Selling things. You're more than welcome to mention your website or book - especially if it's inspirational! But if your posts start looking like advertisements we may have to zap them!
- Make yourself at home. This is your chance to meet wonderful people from every corner of the planet. If you have a question, ask it. If you enjoyed something, tell the author. If you're able to help or give advice, please do it. This is your home too.